Nov 25, 2013

high school gal

9 years ago, I was little chubby and I studied at girl school in Canada. I just accidentally found some old pics…

@Trafalgar Castle School- grade 11

with Yeesha in my dorm. I miss those times so much when I had so many activities, many good food, many good fun friends… Good times! 
I took one art class and it was mad fun. Back then in many art projects, I always chose butterfly as my theme. Such as:
This is my supper women with super sunglasses which could guide her to her targets and so on. I remember I presented her as multi power woman who can fire, who could run 200miles/hour,etc. haha. 

culture painting with butterfly background. I guess I saw butterfly a lot during my childhood… I was obviously obsessed! 

Finally (not really) is the butterfly box, not sure what was this for, but something to do with culture… 

I actually have to prepare for an event (tiny fashion shop) this weekend during my up coming wedding, not a very good idea but then at the same time, I eager to show off my designs and other imported accessories from Thai and Korea, just a way to earn happiness, for me it’s one of the goals I want to try out for so long before I pass by the chance. It is a new flea market runs by the Viet lady who offers space for rent with quite a reasonable price ($30-$40/day); however, this weekend is free rent for first registers and I got it, even for my friend. I signed up only for 2 days. So just hope everything will turn out great, and my families won’t get mad at me! Good night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment